This master cylinder upgrade is sometimes required for Miata with upgraded front and rear brakes. it will make the pedal much stiffer and eliminate the free play in the brake pedal travel. We manufacture the required custom made bracket and 2 hardline sections so the master cylinder will be BOLT-ON for our customers.
This kit includes:
1. Wilwood master cylinder 1-inch bore
2. Custom bracket plate to mount master cylinder to stock Miata booster. Made of 1/4" inchg thick steel. no flex!
3. Custom made sections of hardline that go from master to original Miata hardlines that use to plug into the master.
4. 2 double female fittings to connect hard lines together.
5. mounting hardware for master cylinder
This Wilwood 1" unit is a good option for a master cylinder upgrade for the Mazda Miata.
It requires 1 small modification:
1. remove drum brake constant pressure valves from the front and rear hard line outlets of the Wilwood M/C. se pics.
Note: bleeder nipples can be moved to either side of the master cylinder body.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.