350Z dual OEM caliper brake upgrade with dedicated hydraulic handbrake caliper.
These brackets will allow you to have 2 rear 350z calipers on your 350z. One caliper will hook up to your stock brake system that is controlled by your foot brake pedal. Second caliper gets connected to a hydraulic handbrake. No more weird pedal feeling. This kit uses your stock 350z rotor and oem calipers. The brackets hold the extra caliper onto your stock rotor alongside your original caliper. Locking the rear wheels can be done with such ease!
This kit comes with:
1. Right and left side CNC caliper brackets made of T6061 aircraft grade Aluminum
2. All mounting hardware to mount brackets and calipers
3. Nissan 350z calipers (2 x reubuilt calipers)
4. Ceramic brake pads
5. Steel braided and laminated Brake lines DOT approved
6. C.N.C. drilled, slotted and vented rotors with Zink plating to prevent rusting.
parts you will need to complete installation:
1. Hydraulic handbrake 5/8" bore
2. Hard line to run from handbrake to rear calipers. Do not use rubber or steel braided hose or it will take much more effort to lock rear wheels. Hard line has almost zero expansion under pressure so wheels lock better and handbrake lever will feel more responsive and crisp.
-This kit will make your wheel stick out 8mm past stock. It's like adding a 8mm spacer. make sure you have room for this.
-Requires stock size or larger wheels.
-If you have 350z with stock Brembo brakes, these brackets will still work for you, but you will need to get a pair of oem Brembo rear 350z calipers. You can not use Brembo edition rotors with not Brembo calipers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.